Saturday, May 10, 2003

Where da party at?

3000 miles to NYC? I can hardly imagine driving there let alone bike. That's just nutzzzzz. Let's say 100 miles a day... 3000 miles.... 30 days of nonstop hemmoraghing of the foot. By the way, How does the cuisine thing tie in? I can't quite figure out the latter half of Aons comments, funny as heck though.

Kabloom looked neat with Steve winwood and a firecracker show at Nine. My parents actually rented a room in SF this weekend. think they had a free coupon or something, sorry I didn't give you a call earlier, but I think I'm stuck at work this weekend with some bullshit stuff. But I'll give you a call later.

I was watching the SUMO wrestling competition on channel 36 TNN or something. Normally Sumo wrestling is broadcasted at around 12 am on some obscure asian channel but this time it was out in Cable! It must be making it's way into the mainstream like YUgio or that Iron chef show. Anyhow, everytime I watch that, it makes sense that sumo's are considered like prized fighters in japan. I mean back in the days when they hardly had enough crap to eat, they bred these huge fat overweight bread rolls to push each other around. So who's the ultimate sumo? some hawaiian mushimora or something, that weighs over 500 lbs. (half a tonnage) nice.

Jael