Wednesday, May 07, 2003

How do I post links again?

Can somebody repost the instructions? I'd really like for people to go check out

this right here...

(Bush Cites "The Last Starfighter" as Incentive for Entering Politics), but I know people can't be bothered to highlight the link, they need to actually just click on the button.

Hey Aaa-taxo-cab-ron, do hemhreoids really cause you to bleed like that? I was kind of wondering if that's what was going on. My last bowel movement had way less blood than before, so maybe the problem went away. I will update this web site with the details of each shit, as it happens.

Sorry about your tree Eric. Of course, I think I actually went into that backyard maybe once, so I don't remember the tree, but it sounds pretty great.

I will leave you for today with these stirring words from one of my favorite rap artists:

You come into my house,
Eatin' all my shit.
So get the fuck out,
You sorry-ass bitch.

--2 Live Crew, "Get the Fuck Out, Bitch"