Tuesday, May 06, 2003

American Express Blue Card
No annual fee, up to 5% cash back. I think it's a good card. I'm getting one to see how they can afford to give me 5% cash back on all my purchases. If you guys want to check it out go to American express.com.

Aaron is fo shure goun to the kon. I'm basically just going to take that as a given and commanding it as a higher ranking officer. No if ands/ors Buts. KOOOBLACON is going to be SOOOO RAD! We have miniatures WWII, Battle cry miniatures, War Cry card game, Acquire.... yay

Jon, as for as rectal bleeding, I would go check out the free medical diagnosis websites like WEBMD.com... I had this before and it worried me for a bit because I had PMS from my ass for about 2 weeks. I didn't get pregnant though. I think it's stress and then went away. However, rectum bleeding can be indicators of other diseases and such. You should quit shoving those gerbals up in there Richard.. er... jon or quit playing the anal faery game with dildo collection.

Raise/Promo: It was kinda downplayed, I didn't get the promo that I was looking for. I will however, still be getting the raise that is only a fraction of inflation. Yay corporate america. I have a good feeling though, somewhere down the line, I'll get something.

Saw Anger Management this weekend. Nice movie, Adam sandler grew up a little, some very very adult humor (not recommended for kiddos) and I thought Jack nicholson was brilliant. Critics are complaining about bad directing, acting yadayada yada yada... Look.... it's not an Oscar winning movie. Nothing in there was filmed brilliantly. Nothing made sense. Concepts were used before, yada yada yada yada. But it was funny, take it with a grain of salt.
Anger Management: B+

J.