Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Sadly...

This will be most unpopular with Johnny. In unfortunate news I can not attend Koooblacon.

ELdicK: I dont care about your stoopid Blood Hole game. Jerk, you trying to put us in hell? I still do not know how I feel about the Shitey Dick Dugglers. I mean they have knocked out two of the most reviled Kings post-season rivals AND they are the cinderella underdogs. Yet it is still the mighty Fucks... Such a dichotomy.

Jon: You better have that checked out. It could be ulcers, collitus(sp?), or 'roids. D'oh. Then again it could be Fruit Punch Kool Aid. Did you taste it?.

Johnny: American express is kinda nice except... Well there is that part where you have to pay it back every month. You have to be careful with those cards. Hope you have fun @ Koooblacon.

In other news, I have registered for one Kublacon and took Memorial day(26th) off from work. Hope fully this is the one Elrock registered for. Too bad for JawhhhhhKnee Thyme. I think he registered for the wrong con. At least Elrich n' I can have fun. Actually I have been very much looking forward to the KhunVhenShun Thai uM. Is sir Denish going to make it? When are you coming up? You bringing yo wU-mon? I noticed jOn pussed out. Oh, my NY pussy hertz. No, seriously he will be there with us in spirit. Just joshing you Jon. I hope you do enjoy your time in NY and maybe you will find a place to live.

Dick Hole