Saturday, May 10, 2003

Update

- It's quite alright Ra-el, I was just remembering fondly the "threats" I recieved from the last site you linked an image to, heh heh. Those guys were funny!

- Anyhoo, I am free saturday to game or xbox or whatever, give me a ring.

- Added a random image script to the blog page so hopefully I'll start adding some images that will shock and amaze you all.

- As much as I loved Enoto and Enron's images before, I stumbled across these gems and had to change their images without warning and with total disregard for their opinions on the matter. These are jsut too great to pass up.

- Also, I purchased a few weeks ago a "Get Your War On" T-Shirt to support that guys stuff. Good find Ra-el! The shirt is an XL but fits more like an L... either that or I am now an XXL.... ugh....