Thursday, May 08, 2003

What in the fuck is the...

Block at Orange??? Anyways, if youre out being a travelling man tomorrow, maybe you can hangout with me and JP! Hmmm. He might be in South Dakota, or that might have been last weekend. It WAS last weekend. So, I don't speak for him, but if he wants to hangout, I will too! Prep-H! They got a generic brand of that shit(heh) at the 99cents Only store- I saw an old man buying it when I was there earlier.

Leeg

Shit, I don't remember what my last issue is, but it came out before Christmas! And I remember them saying they had no release date for the next issue- so I think I may have already fallen an issue behind? I remember the end of the last one I had, *SPOILERS* invisible man was bad and maybe he raped/beatup the vampire lady (dumb movie, omg sux!)*SPOILERS END*
Here's another *SPOILER*
you will die alone!
(Just watched that Triump skit again recently.)