Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Sex-Men: Unanaled

Yeah, saw it tonight. A friend paid my way, keeping that in mind, can't say that I was supar-dissapointed. It was alright. Alan Cummings (sp?) as Nightcrawler ruled! The LA Weekly had a good review about it saying that it totally lacks SOUL. I agree. It was still pretty fun, but I'm forgetting it already. Dudes: Hows MAtrix gonna be? Oh man, I HOPE its good. I just rewatched no. 1 , and the thing I think I liked most about it is that as you watch the movie, youre constantly "discovering" new shit. Now, since we already know about the Matrix and all that shit, hows this new movie gonna be as good. Ah whatever. I don't care THAT much.

Saw this really good preview for this FUCKED up looking zombie movie called "28 Days Later" (i think.) It says its from the guy who did Trainspotting and all that shit, and it looks REALLY pretty fucking scary. Also saw that League preview- dumb. *sigh*