Thursday, May 08, 2003

Kublacon and My Back

We need to discuss a few things regarding good ole Kubla:

- I wish it were BOOBlacon, but that's not going to happen, unless Spandex Woman shows up.

- I think Denis will be out of school by then and will be attending as well. This is all conjecture as I have not spoken with him in probably over a month. But in an email I think he mentioned that he would be back on the D&D boat mid May, which means school will be out for him. Last I heard, he is into it.

- Battle Cry Miniatures is not going to happen in time. Just too much life happening around me to focus on any one thing anymore. But it will happen. Until then, the casualty counters will enrich out games greatly.

- What should I bring up? All the PBI stuff is a given, and Blood Bowl, but what else should make the trip with me? Warmaster? XBox? All my shoes and glasses?

Also, I pulled a muscle in my back at work today. My monitor is to my left and I constantly need to turn my head to look at it, which has inturn jacked my back up... I smell workers comp. lawsuit...... i hate being old, out of shape and inflexible... but at least there is no blood in my ass....