Saturday, May 10, 2003

Good To Hear the MAnderson

- Good to 'hear' your 'voice'! I can change your image if you want, infact, I think I may just change EVERYONE'S while I'm at it! Hooray!

- Leslie has been hit with 2 more checks from the Identity Bandit, all under $500, and they both were from Texas (the state that keeps giving). IN related news, since we have to send SO much crap via fax to these companies when they send her a dishonored check notice, we are now the proud new parents of a Canon Image Class D680 copy, fax, printer.

- Jon, I think two things a) I would like to go to the Block and spend like a fool too, and b) hopefully the reason you are not going to Kubla is because you are going to be out of town, right? Not because you are strapped for cash, cause if it's a strapped for cash issue, I'm gonna be pissed that you bought so much GURPS and yet won't go to Kubla.....

- You know, we are probably never going to play a role-playing game together again?

- Action Team Email is available, and has been for some time if anyone is interested. Infact, the only emails that have been created were everyone's character's names from Beyond the Mountains of Madness. Alexander.Smoxacock@theactionteam.org..... yes sir'ee.... (Just kidding Enron, it's actually alexander.sudstrom, but still). I think the passwords to use the account are everyone's first name and that's it, if you want to check them out!