Saturday, May 10, 2003

Cheer up Rudy!

I thought the coffee picture was funny. How could we know it was trying to give our computers delicious cookies?

Anyway, a Prep H suppository is almost exactly the size and shape of a .357 revolver bullet. Its ingredients are: cocoa butter, sharkskin oil, and some medication I don't remember. So what you do is, you jam it up your MC1, and at first it feels pretty weird. Kinda like you jammed something into your arse. But over about half an hour or so it disintegrates.

The instructions say to use up to 4 per day, after you poop, but I just used the one and the problem went away. Guess if I take a big one they could reopen though.

I remember now that a few days ago, I took the biggest crap I ever took in my life. That could have set it off.

OK, I'm going to play a 1-man game of Carcassonne, then bedtime!