Thursday, May 08, 2003

Denis is going? Sweet!

Kubla Kountdown Klock: Them hangin's in eighteen days!

- Attendees: The more beans in the pot the munchier. I invited this gamer co-worker chick of mine and her husband but anyways I doobly doute that she will be a show-er. I'll also try to get Jason Greenfield to go, a fremont Ohlone buddy of mine who is kind of an odd fellow which means he'll definitely fit in. But no solid bets! What about that other friend of jons who works at mattel, peter? heh... I just thought of a very immature name Peter poo poo eater...

- Games to bring: BRING IT ALL baby! oh also, I still owe you for 2 aqcuires, so bring those up too. My list of games include, Battle Cry, Junta, Axis and Allies, Blood Bowl, PBI, Star fleet, Space Hulk, Bloody Ass (oh wait, that's jons game)
Just bring whatever Aaron and I don't have.

- Physical Health and Pool - Just FYI I'm in excellent physical health. Disclosure: By the way Jon I'm not trying to rub it in or be desensitive by saying that. Go see a doctor to get a checkup dude! Much love.. I've been pumping iron for 6 weeks straight and am ready for any Chicken fight ANYDAY provided there is a pool at the burlingame, which for 150 bucks a night (non-con rate) i'm sure there is a pool and hookers to go with. I propose a Chicken fight challenge. BRING YOUR TRUNKS punk!

- Drinkin Hats - Were going to party like it's 1999!!!!!!! Bring that too.

Jael



-