Saturday, May 10, 2003

A first...

I went to a coat store to look for a replacement for the stolen one. I didnt find anything, but Aimey was still looking and I was dead tired. I told her I was going to nap in the car for 5 minutes. Well after a brief nap I came back into the store, without my keys. D'oh! So i managed to lock my car keys (In the ignition), apartment keys, and Aimey's apartment keys in the car. My roommate was not home, so no getting my second key at home. D'oh. The most agrivating part is that I have Honda Care (roadside assistance program) and I could not find the phone number. I tried the 800 number lookup (1.800.555.1212) and they have an automated system that kept giving me Omni Care, Honda Canada, and Cape Cod somthing or other Numbers. NORMALLY, I would look at the sticker in my window for the number. But it isnt there.. Why isnt it there you may ask? Because that was the window the theives broke out that few weeks back. Great. So, a friend of mine came and helped me scour the parking lot for someone with a Honda Care sticker. I looked at over 50 hondas. No luck. But the second dealership that I called did give me the 411. All in all a 2 hour ordeal. Took the tow-truck guy 30 seconds to select the Jimmy best suited for the job and 5 seconds to open the car(Not shitting you). All that an still no coat.

Jhan: I think you went a bit overboard. I bet you could have come to SF and KooblaKhan with that much money... Plus you would have avoided buying so much GUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPSS! GURPS money vacuum. Good to hear it was only a 'roid. Blood + Anus can often = Bad News Space Cadet. Ohh.. I like the comparison of the (Good News It's a) suppository to a .357 magnum bullet. COme on Jon you have to come to KoolBla Khon.

Elrock: I am shocked and Amazed. Sweet images so far.

Ja-El: Hey you want to go to Kaboom tonight. I will try calling you but I do not know what time you ass is getting up today. SO if you get this before I call you, give me a ring.