Monday, May 05, 2003

Blood and Gangrene

Ah yes, yesterday was the day of Enoto Almost, But Not Quite, Winning Games:

1. BARELY lost the Jackson Campaign. (Eric: how dare you forget the name of "Stonewall" Jackson! Sir, you shall regret your impudence, and will be fired upon by many volleys from our Leech Cannon!)
2. ALMOST didn't totally get my ass kicked at WarCry.
3. ALMOST won Cribbage. Cribbage is some exciting shit! Me and Eric were tied at 89 points, playing to 90, and it came to his dad's turn, and his dad passed, and then Eric needed an Ace to win, and he had one! I love Cribbage! I remember playing it against my dad's friend C.B. (aka Mr. Burdick) in Mexico when I was 9 and thinking it was teh sh1t, and then never playing it again. IT WAS JUST AS GREAT AS I REMEMBERED!!!

My only out-and-out victory came when I stole some chicken from Eric's dad.

The not-so-great part of the day came when I abruptly woke up at 3:30 AM with that kind of weird paranoia you get when you wake up and can't fall asleep again, for reasons you don't fully understand. I couldn't sleep again until 5:00. The not-so-great part of today came after taking a dump when I wiped and there was beautiful red blood all over the tissue. That's not a good sign, is it? There wasn't any blood in the poop because then the poop would be black instead of brown, and it looked normal. So I concluded that something around my brown eye is fissured. Does that sound right? I haven't stuck anything in my ass lately. Has anybody ever had a bloody butt before?

Oh, and I would also hasten to add that entering the words "bleeding rectum" into Google will produce numerous results, but few of them will be medical-based.