Saturday, April 01, 2006

ASSHOLES!

<RANT>
So SBC, aka AT&T, has decided that my login that I have used for so many years in so many places is no longer appropriate. I guess they now have some sort of a content filter. Damn pain in my ass. Appearently DrStupid is offensive. jeezuz. Okay fine, I will use my alternate. As in my my initials plus my last name. Not allowed? WTF. FTW even. What a crock of shit. I was so mad I sent them a nice little email complaint, which I am sure is unlikely to solve anything. I will get a canned reponse saying to try a differnt login. Which of course I told them I did not want. I dont need another login in to remember. I have a hard enough time paying bills and remember every companies stupid rules. Everyone has some lame rule to make my password/username list longer and more complicated. So anyway, to login I decided I was going to be an ass. I changed my new username to Merkin.pr0n. Fuckers. Besides people will always find away around these ham fisted attempts to censor. On a side note, I had a manager while I was in the credit card processing biz that had been involved in ATM/Debit processing for a while. At least back in the mid-90's the two most common customer selected pin numbers spelled out 'Love' and 'Fuck'. In fact I had a friend Dan whom, I am sure this suprises Elzar, used FUCK as his pin.
</RANT>

In other news I got a promotion/raise that will start in May. Sweet. Well the promotion will start in mid-april, but the raise comes mid-may. More benies too. I am well on my way to becoming a bigger desk jockey than I already am.

ElZar, you must post the minute you have a newborn. Blog from your turbo Treo brick phone. That will make you a sweet geek if you blog right away. NERD!

D>M>