Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hmmm...

Seriously, Johnny has always been on Action Team Annie, he just didn't do anything significant in the first flight storyline, so his name was not mentioned. I'll change that during the second write-up! Jarks. Well, Enron is a jark.

As far as the mega mail file, thats a weird one. I forgot we had a 1GB allowance, so I looked deeper. Yeah, there is a default mail file, that actually has no address, but has over 241,000 in the inbox. The trick is, there are so many it times out my attempts to log in! Hooray! So, I deleted the inbox file through the ftp, and turned on aging of the emails into that account to delete after one day. As far as deleting though the FTP has gone, the total space used hasn't changed, but the 850MB file is no longer in the FTP tree. Who knows. Enron?

Guitar Hero update: I hit 99% on Expert Bark at the Moon, and missed it by ONE NOTE!!!! THE LAST FREAKIN NOTE!!!!!! I have done both Texas Flood and Godzilla in expert so far.....