Sunday, March 26, 2006

Myke Dennis failure.

And so, even with my retarded over-large posting trawling for responses from some team mebers, only Rude dog responded. This leads me to conclude what I already pretty much knew: It will be jon, me and a BART ride to the ecstacy of gaming. Boo... Oh well, you can all live vicariously through us.

Video gamin': You know, I think I do less video gaming right now than I have done since before nintendor NES was out in circulation. I just dont seem to have the time for it. If I game I sacrifce other things. I have mixed feeling about this. I miss the sweet sweet escapism and overstimulating action. I guess part of it seems to revolve around the state of games right now. Nothing really seems to get my rocks off. Most games like WoW and other MMORPG just turn me off. When Diablo I & II reigned supreme I liked the online portion, but, not for the random gamer factor. I liked the ability to make a closed server. I tend to be seriously anti-social online in games except with people I know in the real world. When I played Diablo, I played only with other Action Team dorks instead of the general public. Something about the anonymous nature of online games seems to bring out all the worst irk-some parts of peoples' personalities.

Plus, everytime I go to EB world, I am reminded how much the PC is slowly becoming the reheaded step child for the game development industry. The number of console games is so much larger than the PC. I like PC games more I guess. The console seems canned or limited for a lot of games. Besides consule game controllers flare up my wrist RSI. Stupid GT3 and GTA3

Plus, if I tore your legs off, you would look like snowmen.

D>M>