Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Oh shit.

You just want to live vicariously through your kid. All new toys and you dont have to feel like a turd for buying them. Sweet. Wylie will be six weeks old and you will already be buying him Lego expert sets, well that is what I would do anyway. Duplo = cool? That does not compute. Duplo always lagged. Make sure you DnD theme everything. Lots of monsters 'n shit. Elzar I am totally stoked for you. Good luck to You and Your Special Lady Friend with the birthing.

jr0n, what is the low-down for this weekend? Aimey may have some stampin' thing going on Sunday at our joint. I will firm that up with her tomorrow (She is fast asweep). Are you working this weekend?

256 MB vid card requirements? Damn I guess that finally puts a fork in my four year old rig. Booo... I guess my Radeon 9500 is not going to cut the mustard anymore. Their are some stupid expensive video cards out their right now. I saw a rig with two $1000 cards (Dual processors per card in SLI for a total of 4 GPUs) in it. The system draw 650 watts typical under load. Dear lord.

D>M>