Thursday, March 30, 2006

GAME TIME!

=)

So happy for you guys! The little Hessinator will grow up with two kick ass parents. There's just nothing like being Dad, that's for sure. Sometimes I feel a little lame when I find myself absent mindedly humming kid tunes from toys and music/shows.. LOL..

Victor Vito and Bennie Basko,
Ate a bur-rito
With To-ba-sco.

Sigh.

Man. I remember the anticipation buzz, too. Hehe.. good luck at the hospital! Be prepared to be the wingman for 15-30 hours of labor. I had to keep both of my hands firmly pressed against Michelle's low back for 23 hours straight. I dunno how I did it, but I did. LOL. I seriously thought I had sprained both my wrists from pressing so hard for so long without a break. But, I kept on looking at Michelle and thinking about how much frigging pain she had to be in, and that it was our CHILD on the way.. and I could have run through frigging walls if I had to.

That's just the coolest. I'm so happy for you guys! It went fast, didn't it?

=)