Monday, August 11, 2003

Splash screens are for yo momma

Put the fonts where the sun dont shine. Either that or drag them into your font directory located in the windows directory. Alternatively you can go to Start:Control Panels:Fonts. Pick your boogers, but not to hard, you may just squeeze blood from them. J ronny, I think driving would be cool, I am hip on leaving on monday mid-day maybe even 1 or 2. On friday, I can get out early I think, but I dont think I can take the whole day off. Maybe I can get off at 1 or 2 pm. Would that work? Give me input. In other points.... Johnny, be wise man, get accepted somewhere before quitting. Being unemployed is cool for about a week and then you start thinking,"Wait a minute, I hate this." Especially in this market. There is a reason I am still working the same job :(

Elrock is sooooooo right! Splash screens suck ass. I mean how often do you get frustrated at splash screens on games? Well how about splash screens on a much more bandwidth limited machine. Agony. Besides they just do not add anything to the site. Its a "look at me" my site is soooo cool because I have money that I will throw to the wind. Motto to live by: Form AND Function.

Sorry about the typo JahN o-eater-sun. Happy fingers make for quick typing, lots'o mistakes.

"Dude I was totally boning her without a condom. Nah its cool though, I pulled out." -Best Floormates EvAr

Futbal, wake the fuck up!