Thursday, August 14, 2003

56 times

Elrock: I was in a Rhetoric & Writing class down in San Diego. I was a junior in a freshmen class (Go Aaron with forgettting to take this basic class my first year). This one 'Barbie Doll' freshman lady said "Like" with in the same 2 minute comment 56 times. I was instantaneously astounded at the brilliance of her comments. I kept thinking to myself that the professor was going to stand up and smack her across the face. But it never happened for me. Too bad. SDSU was the worst for idiot speak

Jon: My coworker is a Salsa nut. He just went to the Puerto Rico World Salsa conference a few weeks ago. Personally, I dont dance; so, Salsa just doesnt do it for me.

Ja -eL: Road trip it is. If at all possible I would like to try and get out even a couple hours early. I know I could swing it, but I do not know about Aimey or You. I was just going to come in an hour early and skip lunch/breaks.

Rude: I donno what to tell you. 2000 is not a lot of trash to purchize a car. Time to hit the recycler.

MotorByke: *Aaron turns the key*... Where is the pee? fuck'r!

Ry: You out of that joint yet? No need to torture yourself at that place... Tell your room mates where they can shove it.

B9