Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Damn magical ritual...

Edited: P.S I've been eating spagetti for 3 days straight now. Still only shit...

Where do we go and get this? My Ninja could use a ritual on Burning Hands. It would complement well with his disfigured form. That way I should also buy a magical canister of bottomless hot water in complements to 10 oil flasks.

The perfect storm a walkout?! OMG... You should be rightly shot
hmm.... my only explanation for that is watching a movie at home is probably more tolerable than watching a movie in the movie theatre. Maybe it's because there's less tendency to outrightly turn off the tube. At the theatre, I guess there is more expectation. While I don't think The perfect storm would win any oscar awards, or the best adventure movie of the year, quite honestly it wasn't that bad either. Anyhow.

Jimbo the Magnificent