Monday, August 11, 2003

Old School Rocks

That was a pretty funny movie. Especially when the guy goes streaking solo, thinking that others would follow by example through the quad. Oh also memorable quotes such as "your seatbelts broken. What do you recommend i do" and the taxi cab driver replies "I reccomend you quit being such a faget..". Also when the other guy meets the daughters boss after he sleeps with her.. "I'm so proud of her... she's going to graduate from high school" .. d'oh.

So... thanks for all the inputs fellas... points well taken, and actually most of which I had already considered but sort of ignored not being able to bear the thought of returning to work and face lame shit. i guess quitting prematurely does seem a little half-baked. It would certainly be nice to have some income while studying through the GMATS and certainly until I get accepted somewhere at least.

I also saw "the perfect storm" not too bad actually. I rate it a B. George clooney was pretty good.

Aron - that's cool... actually i was actually factoring being jobless and able to take off early friday. But now that I've recouped some sense, er... i don't think i can get off early either. What say we begin our trek after work?

Jael