Monday, August 11, 2003

it's not all quite as clear cut as you guys put it

My reason to quit is to Pursue an MBA degree.

Admittedly though, if I had an opportunity as a product manager, I would not consider going to get an MBA. Which makes me think that if I was quitting as a last resort.... but it is not. Since it seems my chances of getting a product manager job is none, the current job i'm doing is mainly filled with poo poo work (an endless supply of it, seemingly) and won't advance my career at all.

As far as looking for another job, i'm not... I will a little as a side deal and will take it only if I find it satisfies my criterea but I think my new focus is to get that MBA degree and begin preparing for it.

my boss is out of town till thursday... so i guess it's postponed till then.

Jael