Sunday, August 10, 2003

The Reaction Team

Yar.. And so I return. I am afraid that my inactivity was based on stalling. I have been mulling over if I should make my way to the Khahnventshunn. Sorry I took so long. As I metioned to Mister Peckerwood on Saturday, I will be making it to the Khan. Ja-eL are we to fly down? Whats your feelings on the subject. If so we need to get tickets soon. I think Aimey will be going down too, to visit her Familia.

As far as the room goes, Jon and I were mulling over when we should book the room for. He was thinking about only booking for two nights instead of three. I said if he was set on that to skip the friday night. But I am not sure I am sold on the two night deal. It is always good to have friday night as a warm up night and you can just skip sunday night. That is Eric and I's Epic-con night. So I donno. I figure I would throw it out there. If four of us go, it is only $25/person for the additional night, which is not that much. If there are five... $20/person. What ever. Questions? Comments? Shenanigans?

Chick'n Lippz