Saturday, August 16, 2003

quick, quick, slow. quick, quick, slow.

now that i think about it, i want a car. LD's are the shit, but I bet if I had my own car I'd be getting poonanny out the yangyin!

review: DareDevil
Watched this modern-day masterpizza- sucked prettttty bad. It was SO bad. Not nearly as bad as Batman and Robin, but fuck- SO POINTLESS. Yes, I can't stand Ben Alfak, but it wasnt even about him being so unwatchable- the action was crap, the story was super-crap, and I'm sorry, but that chick from Alias just aint cute, IMHOPSAHJDKSNAWUAL. Just a total stupid movie. Spiderman was so much better, omg. And some of the CG was SO bad- fucking LAZY movie people- learn how to film stunts again. FAWK! Saw Phone Booth recenty too- jesus, pretty bad.
Grade: B

"I'm gonna put Gray Davis on Ice! CHEELL OUT!"