Sunday, August 10, 2003

The Lactation Team

hello gang! First a few squirts on the haps on my vacation:

It's been a darn good week. The week started with some hiking around berkeley, then some mountain biking during the weekdays, and as a finale, went to brentwood for some white peach picking, and a tiresome but interesting trip to Point Reyes National park. Okay... it's not much excitement, maybe a little bit overboard chickee stuff, but it was some damn good R&R, fresh air with a tiny bit of shit and grass, nature trails, and nice sunny sandy beaches. Point reyes is really nice as they say, although we missed the season for most aquatic mammals, and fishes. Also didn't get to go on the horsey rides....

I have decided to resign from my job tomorrow and persue other points of interest. No worries, I will still have plenty of saved cash to blow on conventions, although I will be more reserved.

And finally about the convention... enron, If there is the 3 of us, I'd be down for a drive. I think it's my turn, so we can test my vintage 97' special edition Honda on the 5 freeway down to LA. That'd be the cost efficient way. However, do you think you can get the friday off? and we can drive early/late monday back, depending on preference. Let me know pisano.
Also, my vote is for friday night. It makes coming from the bay area a lot nicer. Sleeping on pavement is not fun! =D

jael