Friday, May 19, 2006

What happens when Aaron meets the unstoppable force?

Rhetorical question. Aaron doesn't budge a millimeter, of course. ;)

E-to-the-Hizzle: Hey, no worries man. I know the drill. My school schedule through June is pretty simple, I have Thursday through Sunday off every week until about July 5th or so. Without looking it up, I'm pretty sure it's the same thing in July, although maybe I don't get Thursdays. Not 100% sure on that. Worst case scenario, we'll either try to do a real quick drive by, say hello for a minute, drop the loot and keep truckin' on a greater trip through Cali.

ROOD: WTF, mate? If we can help out in any way, please let us/me know what's going on. That's why we're here.

Ja-el: Sucks about the banking situation. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.. although when I worked for Farmers back in the day, we had a similar problem with th state of Texas. They had a completely seperate computer system and billing/claims system than the rest of the country for some unknown frigging reason. It was a serious hassle, and we had to deal with it all the time from the frequent military transfers up to Tacoma/Seattle from Texas area military installations.

School update: Been doing some hard calculatin' and I think there's a slight possibility I'll be able to graduate next summer if I can handle 18 credits in the Spring and can knock out 12 credits in the Summer. That'd be rough, and it would take a miracle to fit all those classes into my available class-taking schedule.. but it's a possibility. The sooner I can get out of Vegas, the better. I really have no love for this town.. I just can't handle the utter and total lack of community spirit, culture, or the overall "hey, up yours!" attitude of the transient residency.

Bonus track: I'm volunteering for a youth organization that teaches underprivledged children about business, finance and entrepreneurship. I'm looking forward to it, should be fun.