Saturday, May 20, 2006

Sexual insecurity

Most of those people that do that I think are a little curious and unsure. Exploring socially deviant behaviors in a manner that does not expose them to social risks ordinarily involve in real world interaction. None of this is new. These jArks used to do the same thing back in the BBS days. Back in the wild west of networked computer socializing.

So my building finally sold on Friday. Dear god, it's only four months late from the original prediction. Now I wait to see if the previous owner jerks honor their pledges. Some how I doubt it. I will still be poor. Oh well at least I got a good job out of it.

I agree with you johnny, Laptops are the blurst for gaming. IMHO they are good to keep you enterained on the road/travling and working in coffee shops. Oh yeah great as portable PCs for trouble shooting networks and other PCs. The one I have gets the job done, and thats about it. I have never even tried to play anything other than low demand games like solitare.

I went and saw Inside Man last night and really enjoyed it. For those of you who like Heist movies, this is a good one to see (warning this is not a Thrillicom heist movie like Snatch). Good surprising ending and genuinely creative storyline. Although Denzel, as usual, bugs a bit, but not nearly as bad as some of his other roles.

Elzar: What are your thoughts on the moves by LA Kings. Although I was sad to see Taylor go as GM, I have to say I think the move is right. I mean the guy has bled Yellow/Purple, Black/white, Purple/Silver/Black for 30+ years. At least they are keeping him within the organization. No love lost with Phil Anshole. That guy was a dip. I think if they truly do announce Crawford on Monday it could be a good fit. I donno. I am really sad about them not making the playoffs but at the same time it should be a turn for the better next season. A renewal of disipline and respect between the players and the coach and less injuries for sure.

D>M>