Saturday, May 20, 2006

A couple of friends at work are doing the full-court press trying to recruit me back into WoW. Bastards! I don't think I'll succumb, though. One of the arguments is that I could play with a bunch of people from my former job, but to tell you the truth, that's kind of the opposite of a reason to play.

Anyway I agree, the playerbase of the game are idiots. I can say with some expertise that there are not any popular games with mature players. I think it's just a matter of finding a group you like and only sticking with that group. I have heard that the RP servers are a little better than the rest, although

I know this guy who goes into WoW with a female character and cybers with people. Then he asks them if they want to go into Skype, and he reveals himself to be a man. WTF is that about?