Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Hey, magically.. I can post again. Something Java-licious was the problem.

True, I have nothing of worth to say. But.. I can post.

A finals-week haiku:

Brain turning to goo
At 'puter for so long now
I can't feel my legs

======

Enron,

That's the beauty of it though. If they price it too high and no one buys it, then the price will come down anyway and people will buy it. Likewise, if they price it too low and every unit sells out immediately (360), then they've screwed up badly and have underpriced their product. If $500 is a fair price, buy it. If it's not, don't. Vote with your dollars. :)

I love the smell of free-market economy in the wee hours of the morning.

/no-doze

Feh. Almost done.

On a good (yet slightly embarassing) note: My animation professor stopped class tonight (which is a last-minute, get-your-assignments polished up for final grading in two days lab-day), captured everyone's screen and made them watch my submitted animation term project as the standard by which their projects would be graded. Cool to be recognized but.. definately an internal (OH FUCK ME) moment as I suddenly had visions of a mob of angry geeks waiting in the parking lot for me.. especially because they all know I'm not even a computer major, also thanks to the professor. I felt bad for the rest of the class because I did spend a lot of extra-curricular time on the project prettying it up a bit.. but that was supposed to be for my own gratification and learning process.. not to screw up everyone else. =/

Elrock, Michelle and I have been contemplating a trip down to the City of Angels sometime in June. We'd definately like to visit with the Hess family. Is there a week/weekend that looks to be better for you guys than another to visit, or just whenever?