Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ah, The Great Gay North

I assume that Berkeley would be out of our price range, as we are looking to buy, rather than rent, but I am sure I would like it. If I recall though, I think Leslie is somewhat tired of homeless hippies badgering her for change. She grew up in Santa Cruz as you know, and basically took mass transit everywhere she went, which leads to lots of panhandling, Dirty Hippy Stylee.

We are ever so casually, and without haste, looking in the Santa Rosa/ Bodega Bay/ Sebastapol region up there. Our goal would be to get more for less, and still maintain the beach climate to some degree, and stay NEAR the ocean. Neither of us have been more than 20 minutes from it ever, so we are a bit concerned about leaving it.

Seeing as HOPEFULLY the other house closes escrow tomorrow, and we end up not losing our shirts on the whole deal (we actually are), we have some options and some planning to do as to the future of the Hess clan.

NOTES:

- And Rudy, you gotta spill the beans man. A move like that requires explanation, even if it is brief! Do it! Whats going on?

- Picked up the British order of battle for ASL this week, so now the Americans can fight the Russians, and Germans can fight the Finnish, and the Brits can fight the Partisans. Is that how it went?

- Wylie smiles at me every morning as an ever so sweet morning time wake up. Adorable.

- fArt, I will have to check with Leslie about the June schedule. I know we have two weekends, and the middle of one week, already taken (does it ever end?), but I don't know which ones.