Friday, May 19, 2006

*beach?*

you can buy a brand new beach here for practically the cost of a home in berkeley. Although you won't have the access to Top Dogs, but IMHO, overated. Although their garlic dogs are pretty good. Other concerns are trivial and don't even concern yourself with it. Beach and hot dogs.

Art: (psst... it's not all about santas helpers... it's about the boobs) I laughed at the Bush speech paraphrase. BTW Google video has some goodstuff too.

This, however, was too close to home! " It's easier to go to work, come home, plop down in front of the TV with a beer..."

Today:
I wasted 5 hours being driven to the city (just to withdraw money) just to be told that Citibank Philippines does not have interconnected access with Citibank US. WTF?
Me: "Can I withdraw 4000 dollars of MY money?"
Teller: "No. YOU can't. Okay?" (fuck-off you foreign infidel marring our country with your POS gangstar attitude and american imperialistic elitism) in not so many words.
Me: "Sorry."

I'm in the hunt for a used car, but since I can't even withdraw cash, I'm not sure how I can buy it. The only way is basically to start a local account and wire transfer money there to withdraw. yay.