Friday, May 19, 2006

LV, the scourge of the rug of the orient

Yeah I have no idea how you deal with that town. It is fun for about ohhh... two days and then, ugggg... Well I take that back. The two trips that Elzar and I made up their while you were living there was pretty good shit and those were something like 5 days long. Granted one of them was fueled by long hours of Doom II. However, only O rugs with his Civic's back seat human boost baster a la Sublime stylie, could make that happen for more than 2 days.

Honestly, Aimey and I have talking about getting renter's insurance for a while but have been procrastinating. I doubt my Auto insurance company will give me any deals. If they find out I am living in SF but have kept a comparatively cheap LA based insurance (ironic, but true) for 3.5 years, they would probably put my head on a lance and parade me around town. Go go gadget In$urance prices.

One more year eh? Sweet.

PS all this talk of sushi is making me hungry.