Friday, August 13, 2004

Other Choice Viewer Reviews

These are best if attempted to be read aloud in coherent sentences:

Harold and Kumar:
Halirius, read this... Reviewed by ferrarisr4me23 08/12/04 Notify
If You are looking for a good movie to take your Honey on a date... this is the one... It is packed with halarious scenes. This is the funniest movie I've seen since American Wedding, of course i think we all know pretty much nothing could beat that but other then that I can't go back more the a thousand years and find a funnier movie. So if your lokking for a HALARIOUS get-away to the movies, take my advice and go to Harold& Kumar Go to White Castle. *Not a movie for Kids!* Contains serious adult nudity, brief sexuality and Strong Language.

not all that great Reviewed by hairsprayhoti247 08/08/04 Notify
The movie was ok...it wasnt that funny tho.yah i was kind of funny but it wasnt that great of a movie.

Spiderman 2:
LuVeD iT!!!!! Reviewed by soccer1007star 08/11/04 Notify
The movie wuz really good...even better than the first. It is a must see...but wut the heck is wit dat song "Raindrops are falling on my head"? That wuz really annoying and ramdom...but the rest of the movie wuz awesome!

pish posh blah bloopity bloop Reviewed by whatsthe7digits 08/11/04 Notify
it was aight, gotta give it props for all tha special effects, but the dialougue scripting was wierd and had some unnecasry s cenes, but overall id give it b+ , compared to like LOTR, i wouldn't have mind that movie if it wasn't for the random scene of "RainDrops are fallin on my head" RANDOM!!!

Napoleon Dynamite
the best movie ever Reviewed by tapitaway 08/12/04 Notify
anyolne who doesn't see the brilliance of this movie.. is an idiot. this movie is genios! and it it my favorite movie!!

Teen Review Reviewed by superstar3265 08/12/04 Notify
Napoleon Dynamite was the greatest film of the year and certainly becoming a classic as we speak. The hilarity of the movie was unheard of at this time. EVERYONE GO SEE IT,ITS SOO GREAT!

Awsome Reviewed by llbountyhunterll 08/12/04 Notify
This movie was Awsome, If you want to laugh yourself into an acomma see this movie.

Best movie I ever saw Reviewed by desertkids6 08/11/04 Notify
I loved Napoleon Dynamite I saw it 10 times and Tonight will be my 11th there was not one part where I stoped Laughing I hope there is a 2nd one I was just funny and so Just Great I loved the movie

(FYI, there has not been a negative review about the movie so far)

For all the IDIOTS Reviewed by gobigred40 08/10/04 Notify
who keep putting, "this movie blows" or "DONT go see it," stop! seriously read through some of the other more intelligent reviews, this is a great movie, but unfortunately it is not intended for 40 year old accountants! I think they are coming out with "Father of the Bride 5" just for you lame a-holes!


Okay, I have to stop now. But on a side note, I have found my new comedy fix site! No more somethingawful, no more homestarrunner, just real people giving real reviews on a real site moviefone.com!