Friday, August 13, 2004

AVP: Not Volleyball Tour

Ryan and I were deciding if we should surf this morning. It was teh sucks so we hopped online to check out surfline, and they verified that it was teh sucks. We were angry and thought maybe a movie would be good instead of showing off our fat rippling bodies to the world in crappy surf. So we hopped on moviefone and looked at some viewers reviews to see what everyone thinks. What followed was PURE COMEDIC GENIUS!!! Here is a small blurb, but see for yourselves! Actually I am kinda sad about the whole thing because I think these reviews are somewhat representative of the majority of movie goers these days (ie LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR).

We loved it!! (as a group!) Reviewed by sargeapone9th 08/13/04
Notify Mr. paratimami2 wants he PREDS to fight as loners? Then he can fight us all alone if he wants, because We all loved AVP. Story-line was tasty enough for most movie goers to get into the mood of what the director wanted to show off and add to the 'Aliens & Preds' mistique and kept me wanting more. sOME OF THE REVIEWS HERE ARE FROM ONES THAT NEVER WATCHED THE FILMS IN DETAIL OR PAID ATTENTION . I'M A GAMING CLAN-LEADER FOR AVP2 (A MULTIPAYER CLAN FOR THE GAME AVP2) HTTP://FORUMS.9THCMD.COM/


Also, did I mention that both Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle AND Yu-Gi-Oh are both longer (88min and 90mins vs 87mins for AVP)? I think I might not see it.