Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Damn... I don't check the site for a couple days and it turns into Ars Technica around here! That's cool, though. Doom 3 has gotten me a little interested in PC hardware again. I still don't think I want the hassle of PC ownership, though. I'll either get the xobx version of Doom 3 or, if it looks like it'll suck, I'll check it out at someone's house....

I wanted to work on a project and have some coffee after work, so I went to Marie Callendar's and had a piece of pie and so. much. coffee. Four cups. Damn. I am not tired -at all- and it's almost midnight. Also, the way my pee smells, you could put cream and sugar in it and it probably wouldn't taste that bad.

Aaron: I dug out my Dreamcast and I've been playing Phantasy Star Offline again. WTF? That game is as mindless as ever.