Sunday, August 08, 2004

El Turo = El Nerdo

You know what Art? I am impressed by your skills as a writer, and even your penchant for writing large quantities. Maybe you are typing a lot out of nervous, new-guy on the block feelings of not belonging, or not, but you type a lot, and I like it! It's weird, while you were living here I never took you for very much of a writer guy, infact based on your (and Aaron's, and my) study habits and GPA's, I never took you for much of an academic thinker, a thinker yes, one who would tear through MORE THAN ONE Ayn Rand book, no. Strange how you think you know someone.... Kudos! Keep it up!

Also, those articles are chock full of heady goodness, no wonder they have had 2000 hits so far, they offer some great insight and theory behind flight sims. Makes sense coming from a pilot! Now, when are we going to get the articles on how to most efficiently create the largest accident while racing the Indy 500?