Sunday, July 14, 2013

| You, Sir, Are Mistaken (Jorb)

I have in fact ordered the hardback, the dice, AND the GM screen.  To what end?  None!  That's what.

Nah, just kidding.  I'm really looking forward to our one-on-one Skype video call games, Jr0n.  I think they will both not be awkward nor unsettling.

Here's to playing our first game in less than 12 parsecs!

PS XCom, Borderlands 2, Surgeon Simulator (funny!), and Fallout: New Vegas are MINE.

PPS I've started playing a ton of Pokemon with Wylie, and it's actually not a bad game!  He can't quite hold the cards (he's using Unky Ry's plastic card holder - thanks Unky!), and he sometimes forgets to read all the text on the cards, but he is using his brain and has come up with some genuine CCG 'moves' in some of our games!  Keeps me with high hopes that he'll fall deeper into nerd-dom and thereby not get any girls pregnant until at least 30.