Friday, February 10, 2012

| Don't get me wrong

I love me some Jean-Ralphio. Just not sure I could handle TWO REAL LIFE John-Ralphios in a podcast :)

ANd I'm fairly drunk right now - not a good week at work.

I did find a thank you card that we never sent to Denis for our wedding, and for all i know none of you got one either, so let me take a moment and thank you all for attending my wedding 8 years ago - thanks pals!

I also found some old tax returns and bank account statements. Wow, things were better for me before the bottom fell out of real estate and I was too inexperienced to see it coming!

And I found a grip of old rock show ticket stubs - Iron Maiden, Fear, Anthrax, NOFX, Public Enemy, Napalm Death, Pantera, White Zombie - dayaaaaam, son! I was rocking some dope show while in HIGH SCHOOL!

Found the master recording for Routine Riot - no doubt priceless when those guys make it big!

I also found a demo tape that Horse the Band sent Medical Records in 2000. They actually made something of themselves, good for them!

Found my SE/30 HDD that I KNOW doesn't work, but I'm gonna stick in the freezer for a bit to see if MAYBE it will boot... because I also found a replacement SE/30 I picked up for like $50 somewhere along the way!

Shitty, late run, 2nd edition adventures anyone? Anyone? Totally have the Barbarian handbook, anyone? No? How about those shitty tactics books? No? Old Dungeon magazines? No? Well then, I KNOW you'll love to get your hands on the Spycraft RPG! Right guys?

Crap. Need to sober up because Leslie's pickin' up the boy from a friends house and then we are going to dinner - IN PUBLIC. So weird my kid totally got picked up by Yashar's mom after school, he's like playing with other kids after school at their house! I remember doing that at Matt Walkers house a long time ago...

Gotta go. PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Can you tell I have been going through some garage boxes?