Thursday, October 07, 2004

Weee!

Hey, thanks fellas! I'm on break while Haylee is taking a nap with mom, trying to get caught up on emails and news and why my Oakland Raiders looked like total assclowns last weekend (and are likely to be embarassed again this weekend).

Ry, you know.. it's funny because I always said that getting married and/or getting someone pregnant were the two scariest things EVAR.. and now they're the two things in my life that make me the most happy.

=]

We just finished giving her first at-home bath. It's so hard to believe in a non-surreal way that she's only a day old and here to stay.. if that makes sense. I'm operating on very little sleep and a lot of adrenaline/endorphins (sp).. so forgive me if I'm rambling like a total loon.

New patch out for NWN, aparently. I haven't downloaded it or checked out the readme.

Ok then! Going to go doze and watch a little CSI or something.

Late,

~ Daddy O.