Thursday, October 07, 2004

Congratulations Art! I will drink a beer for you and your expanded family. This will help me overlook the fact that I am drinking alone, during the day. In the background: a fire truck.

Hmm, it appears a cat is smelling my toes. That must be interesting since I've been walking around since this morning. I rode a few train lines and checked out Fisherman's Wharf. It was cool, but a little touristy-feeling. Also, that kind of place is probably better with another person. "Hey, look, an Alcatrax shop!" "Then let's buy paraphernalia!"

Eric, what I do is italicize longer works and "quote" shorter works or parts of a longer work. That is, a movie, a book, or an album would be italicized; a short story or a song would be in quotes.

Eh, I'm kinda bored and tired. Let's get to work on that beer!