Monday, October 04, 2004

Botswana.

Well.. spend the greater part of the last 72 hours at the hospital with Michelle in "labor".. I use quotation marks because while there were plenty of contractions, there hasn't seemed to be much of any forward progress with the cervical dialation. So, today was a day of rest (I've slept for nearly 18 hours since 11pm last night).

I'm frigging exhausted, frustrated... et al

On a side note, I actually fired up "Midnight", the second chapter in the paladin series (Twilight is the first) and finished it today. I hadn't realized how close to the end I already was. So, that was cool, but a little frustrating as well to only get to play for such a short period of time.

If any of you fellas hasn't done so, it is absolutely required for you to play both of these modules after you finish the original Bioware chapters. Granted, waiting for the final installment, "Dawn" to come out is a little bit maddening.. but the first two are so damned good, it's a crime not to play them out.

So.. back to baby news.. we're scheduled to go in tomorrow morning at 6am again to try another induction. I'm so stoked and amped up to meet my baby girl, but so not looking forward to the continued waiting/frustration game. I think we walked every hall and square foot of public hospital grounds this past weekend (walking is supposed to promote good contractions and labor)... my feet, legs and back are killing me. I think I'm going to go to bed here again for another nap. Just thinking about doing this all again is enough to make me want to cry like a school girl. LOL.

Late,

~A.