Thursday, October 07, 2004

Jon's New Job!

- hey Jon, you can live quite comfortably in SF if you take Blogger up on their volunteer + compensation job offering! Drive to Mountain View, look at some crap for an hour, get $50! You can live like a King!!!!!!

- Good to "hear" from you Mike! I look forward to a delightful Xmas in your company, or a rousing good time at your funeral, either works for me.

- The Daily Show is the funniest show ever. Jon Stewart did one of the sweetest jobs on the VP debates, I was cry-laughing last night alone in my room. That is the sign of comedy. However, Tough Crowd immediately following hosted by Colin Quinn is less funny. Sealab 2021 is then funny again, and then QVC isn't.

- I am poised to kick all your sorry asses at FF pickem this week. I have done my homework, made my calculations, chose my teams, and I think I will go 14-0 this week. Also, if Art and Ryan and Aaron could all forget to make their picks, that would really help me out and let me do some catching up. Plz Thx. NOTE: My Rotisserie matchup against the Placeholders bodes well too, Priest Holmes is on a bye week against me!

- I'm going to go out on a limb and say "Congratulations" to Art on the birth of his Haylee! He hasn't been around a for a few days, so using my powers of deductions and logicness, I conclude without a doubt, he is a daddy!

- BTW Jon: what is the protocol and rules for bolding, quoting, or italicising names of TV shows, movies, books, song titles, short stories, etc. Maybe using italics on the TV shows was wrong and now I look like a stupid asshole.