Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Nobody's Gonna Get Laid!!!

Rodney Dangerfield has returned to the earth from whence he came. I know that you guys probably didn't give that guy any respect, but he gets my props for Caddyshack. And a good episode of The Simpsons. "One time I sawr a blimp!"

C'mon Johnny, can I hear an "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust"?

Didj'all check out the debate? I thought it was fairly even with both guys occasionally sounding awkward (although at their worst, both were miles better than Fuckmouth Bush). I listened to it on the radio, though, so I missed the body language that ends up being so important in these.

My day was 5% job search, 45% walking around town, 50% staring at HeroScape pieces. In my opinion it's a very solid lite wargame with tons of expandability potential and really nice production values. I like it!

I also sawr a pirate supply store. This town is pretty rad.