Monday, October 04, 2004

Bonfire, jons place, and the blues

Jon has a nice apartment. It's fully furnished and rather clean from the short time I was there because little things start appearing after you are there for a while. But for the most part, at quick glance, it is well the price of 700 bucks a month. There are murals, that I wouldn't mind purchasing, on all the walls, painted by one of the talented artist roomates. All I have to say is too bad it's only for 1 month rent. Anyhow, my friend and I went to visit jon, and SFO was fun. We stopped by the last 10 minutes of a bluegrass concert with bunches o' hippies, which my friend seemed to er.... not like. (loathe is probably the more appropriate word) She seems to feel they are good for nothing, and was pretty vocal about it. I was mighty afraid of not being able to LEAVE the concert, with our lives intact.

Then dinner at some local chinese restaurant which served some good dishes. Lemon chicken, chow mein, and mango shrimp, all which were pretty good. We drove back and played pool till 1 ish.

Fun times.
Johnny