Monday, October 04, 2004

goodluck with all the baby stuff art! god, i can't even comprehend how tough it must be. It'll all work out fine, but it sounds hella stressful so far.

nwn: when i read jael say he played nwn for 7 hours the 1st weekend he got it, i was all "damn - i wont do that!" well, i think i probably did more than that. I split it up with breaks to jerk-off or eat, but my sunday (and most of today) has been non-stop nwn'ing. god - my eyes hurt. and my soul - i hate video games for the life they drain from me!

well - i beat chapter 1 and I just started up the ch 2 - pretty awesome game. i'm getting where jon was with not caring so much for all the dialog. i mean, its rad that its there, and most of it is pretty good, but fuck, just get to the point!

im playing a ranger and i have a dire wolf companion, heh. I also charm rabid dogs when i can, so it's pretty funny looking. ya - random treasure can be kinda burnt.
how do i enchant my own weapons? i was reading somewhere that all those random stones n shit u get can be used to make yer weapons magic. and as far as henchmen go, i didn't really like the monk so much. the cleric and thief have been my best companions and also the half-orc fighter. haven't tried the others yet.

no more. ever. no more.