Thursday, October 07, 2004

I'm out of it for a little while and everyone gets delusions of grandeur!

Sorry to have been AWOL for such a long time guys, but as you may have figured out by the fact that I'm not back in SOCAL yet, I'm overrunning on the PhD, and am now having to work my ass off just to try to finish by Christmas. If I don't, I'm pretty fucked, so I'm working as hard as possible to write and write and write, and have been since I got back from Italy.

I've also had to move house, and am now living in an email black hole, besides having my laptop's screen die, so that the only way that I can make anything work is by posting from the lab, where I'm supposed to be writing!

Anyway, yes, I am alive, but don't expect me to be much fun for a few more weeks. Of course, I'd be surprised if you had expected me to be fun in the first place. Hope that everyone's well. Once I'm done, I'll spend about a month reading the blog to catch up, and then I'll be home, well, hopefully!

Miss you all, and can't even begin to explain how painful this writing up procedure really is...

Myke