Saturday, October 09, 2004

glad to hear youre hanging on count mikeula! the work youre doing sounds fucking insane - goodluck mang! you're going to be a friggin doctor when this is all done! jeebus, thats awesome. true, I call myself the doctor of (self)love, but you at least will be legit. i'm a super harry potter fan these days, so I can understand how tuff school in england must be - just don't fuck up on potions! gotta get all your O.W.L.s!

i'm down for some nwn tomorrow night - still gotta get myself down to frys this weekend - maybe tonight. marathon weekend of music making for me. i gotta turn stuff in on monday (and i work that day too) so i'll shoot for doneness by tomorrow afternoon.

nuthin' wrong with jerkin' it, Jael! you're gonna get an insane build up of jizz in yer balls otherwise! just don't do it all the time, mang!