Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Whoa whoa whoa whoa, easy there Tex!

Now, I will occasionally be the odd man out when I buy a fucking grab-bag(!?!) of stuff from the drug dealer-room, so just back the truck up there mister. And as far as the Hero-Clix "dog of war" game I am totally lost, what's the game about? I have the clicky-base game for Marvel Superheroes, the old school Mage Knight game, and the new Crimson Skies (which seems fun after playing one partial game with Peter that we played incorrectly), which did you mean? I might bring Twilight Imperium, that was fun, but when Jon, JP and I played it at Jonarron's, it wasn't as fun as with a larger group; the voting segment of the game just didn't fly right with only 3 votes being cast. And as far as Acquire goes, you will need to either track down a used copy or go to a Game Keeper to get it for SUPAR cheap ($20).

This just added (or not) to the list of stuff to bring and play:

- Warrior Knights, so Enron can read half a page of the rules again, but thats it.
- Curse of the Mummies Tomb, so we can be bored out of our skulls.
- Star Warriors, to take up desk space.
- Battlefleet Gothic, becase it is another game that I think is fun but no one ever plays with me.
- Dark Future, ...
- Formula De, I'm serious about this one, though no one will play it either.
- The Hills Rise Wild, 'cause it's fun!

That is all for now, I gotta get out of work and paint some more Skaven!

Also, Johnny, don't you get sick days? Who cares if anyone at work "believes" you, you have a right to take a day off anytime you want, right? Or are you not full-time with benefeits?


-