Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Gearing Up

I'm getting ready for a nice boys weekend out, the Three Amigos shall game again!

Got the oil change, getting the car washed today, got the cow catcher removed yesterday, have 6 skaven painted, need to paint 6 more ..., going to do some laundry tonight, pay the mortgage today, load up and consolidate the PBI stuff tonight as well as earmark some other games to take, now here is the question: What EXACTLY do you two need me to gather up to bring? I know, I know, fun games, etc., but I need specifics so I don't forget anything. Here is what I have:

- PBI miniatures tower of terrain (contains trees, walls, roads, houses, counters, rub off pens for record keeping,
- PBI board pieces
- PBI miniatures and rules
- Blood Bowl and miniatures
- Circvs Maximvs (for shits and giggles)
- Lord of the Rings: Confrontation
- Space Bulk and miniatures

What else SPECIFICALLY do you two want? What am I forgetting?